Riga is the largest of all three Baltic capitals. The city is known for its rich culture and cobblestone squares. Riga has a vibrant cosmopolitan city life with hip bars, modern art centers and experimental restaurants. Only a short drive from the city borders you’ll find the relaxing sea view and stunning white sand beach.
On behalf of our client Lingocruit is searching for an enthusiastic and communicative team player. The company offers financial services worldwide, such as money transfers, money orders, business payments, and more.
You’re a good fit for the job if you
- Are fluent in Danish and have good English skills
- Like to learn and develop new skills
- Have good communication skills
- Your personality is more important than your work experience.
Your new workplace will offer you
- Fully paid education and training (4 weeks)
- Relocation package (reimbursed flight, airport pickup, 1 month paid accommodation)
- Salary 1352EUR / month + bonus
- Health insurance
- Teambuilding activities
- Taxi services
- Free gym
- Loyalty bonus and language bonus (if you are able to communicate with clients in more than one Nordic language)
Send in your application in English today by clicking the button below! We will conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to tell you more about the position.
Need help with your CV? Our CV coach on our website can help you write your CV in English.