Riga is the largest of all three Baltic capitals. The city is known for its rich culture and cobblestone squares. Riga has a vibrant cosmopolitan city-life with hip bars, modern art centers and experimental restaurants. Only a short drive from the city borders you’ll find the relaxing sea view and stunning white-sand beach.
On behalf of our client Lingocruit is searching for an enthusiastic and communicative team player who is an expert in providing excellent customer experience. Customer service is the fundamental core of our client’s corporation. Our client is a global leader in customer service and their 27 000 customer service specialists are now looking for their new colleague.
Want to be part of a dynamic and playful service team? This might be the job for you!
- You’re fluent in Danish and have good English skills
- You like to learn and develop new skills
- Good communication skills
- Your personality is more important than your work experience
What our client offer
- Fully paid education and training (4 weeks)
- Relocation package (reimbursed flight, airport pickup, 1 month paid accommodation)
- Salary 1352EUR / month + bonus
- An international work environment with great career opportunities
- Health insurance
- Team-building activities
- Taxi services
- Free gym
- Loyalty bonus and language bonus (if you are able to communicate with clients in more than one Nordic language)
Sound interesting? Click the apply button and send us you’re CV in English today. We’re looking forward to hear from you!