On behalf of our client Lingocruit is searching for an enthusiastic and communicative team player. The company offers financial services worldwide, such as money transfers, money orders, business payments, and more.
Riga is the largest of all three Baltic capitals. The city is known for its rich culture and cobblestone squares. Riga has a vibrant cosmopolitan city life with hip bars, modern art centers and experimental restaurants. Only a short drive from the city borders you’ll find the relaxing sea view and stunning white sand beach.
Our client ensures a safe relocation and onboarding in Riga and has taken necessary measures in their workplaces to comply with current restrictions due to Covid19.
- Taking care of incoming phone, email and chat quires from Danish customers
- Ensure excellent quality calls and satisfaction
- Actively listen to the client, show empathy and patience
The ideal candidate
- Speak native level Danish and can communicate in a good level of English
- Is willing to relocate abroad on short notice
- Can accept a full time contract for at least a 12 months period
- Has completed high school
- Feels comfortable working in a computer environment
- Is an empathic person and a good listener who enjoys interacting with other people.
The employer offer
- Fully paid introduction and training (4 weeks)
- Relocation package (reimbursed flight, airport pickup, 1 month paid accommodation) Salary 1352EUR / month + bonus
- Health insurance
- An international work environment with great career opportunities
- Teambuilding activities
- Free gym
- Loyalty bonus and language bonus (if you are able to communicate with clients in more than one Nordic language)
Sound interesting? – Simply send in your application in English today!
We will conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to tell you more about the position.