Are you ready for new adventures and have a strong urge to go abroad to develop your career? Are you fluent in spoken and written Danish and English? Are you detail-oriented and have good communication and computer skills? If you replied “YES!” then joining an international media monitoring team in Tallinn might just be the perfect career move for you.
For our client, Lingocruit is now looking for Danish speaking customer service agents willing to relocate to Tallinn. Our client is a leading Nordic media intelligence house with offices in Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Estonia. As a customer service agent you will be responsible for helping their customers with various inquiries. You will have an important role in ensuring a high customer satisfaction.
A typical day in the office would include tasks such as; daily communication with customers via email, chat and phone, setting up and modifying customer orders, building search strings, cooperating with the sales organization to provide high quality services and cooperating with colleagues in Tallinn and the rest of the Nordic countries.
The Ideal Candidate
- Speaks fluent Danish
- Has a great command of the English language
- Wants to move abroad and work for an international company
- Has experience from previous job/jobs working with customer service
- Has good collaboration skills, eye for the details and a structured mind
- Has an interest in learning new tasks and a positive attitude towards accepting and overcoming challenges.
The Employer Offers
- Full time, permanent contract
- Attractive starting salary
- Thorough introduction of the role and company
- Health insurance including dental
- Free public transport with great connections to the workplace
- 28 paid holidays per year
- Modern office in a great location
- Quarterly sports compensation
- Regular social events
- Office amenities such as coffee, tea and weekly fruit deliveries
Tallinn is a hub for many international, high tech companies such as Skype and the European Union's IT agency. The city is ranked in the top 10 of global digital cities, and also offers a picturesque old town with castles, town squares and beautiful parks, as well as a buzzing city centre of course!
Would you like to know more about this great international job opportunity? Simply send in your application in English today! Our recruiters conducts telephone interviews continuously and we are looking forward to tell you more about the position!