The Commercial Account Executive is responsible for driving sales of Tableau products within a set of Named and New Mid Market Commercial accounts in Denmark (between 100 – 1000 employees). This role manages all aspects of the sales process including prospecting, lead management, qualification, product demonstrations, evaluation, close and account care. This is a quota‐carrying sales position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall sales team and a great opportunity to develop existing relationships with a variety of different customers.
Great benefits including free food onsite, healthcare, dental, culture days and more!
What you’ll be doing …
- Define and execute account sales plans and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned geographic territory of your named accounts
- Develop and manage sales pipeline – prospect and assess new sales potential while moving a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering
- Provide initial product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship within customer accounts
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff
- Participate in team‐building and company‐growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
- Ability to work in a high energy, fast‐paced sales environment
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
Who you are?
- Several years’ sales experience (including outbound prospecting)
- Must speak English fluently and ideally Danish speaking
- Experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modelling, or business intelligence preferred.
- Software sales experience, including interactions with complex sales to Fortune 500 companies and have six‐figure deal experience, ideally selling into the UKI and or Danish market.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a technical or business focus preferred consistent over achievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory
- Desire to bring new customers into the Tableau franchise and maximize revenue
- Ability to increase sales volume of existing customer
Accommodations – If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.