We are looking for a Danish Customer Operations Representative to be based in our offices in Gibraltar. If you are fluent in Danish, as well as English, and have an interest in Casino or Poker, this could be the role for you!
The role purposes is to ensure the service given to B2C and B2B customers is of the highest standard in the industry
while maximising their Life Time Value through excellent customer service.
- Maintain the highest standard of quality and quantity of responses on all Customer related topics and aspects of the role – i.e. general account queries, game play, payment and withdrawal queries, Responsible Gaming and Regulatory Compliance as applicable.
- Perform conversion/retention efforts through promotions, events, bonus offers and various outbound projects via telephone, chat and email.
- Handling all customer related queries via all contact channels (telephone, chat and emails) and escalate sensitive cases according to set procedures.
- Analyse and investigate accounts raised to relevant Operation Queues/ Reports and take relevant actions on such accounts as required.
- Perform daily documents checks and deal with negotiations, legal threats, prevention of charge backs and settlement on member accounts as required by both lines of business.
- Carry out daily AML and Under-Age checks and take appropriate actions as required.
- Work according to established standards and liaise with the Fraud Dept. in GIB on all Risk related issues (RM deposit declines and/or Chargebacks).
- Work as part of the Danish Team alongside the Danish Team Leader and Supervisors and Fraud/Support Teams in relevant operational location.
- Perform additional tasks as required by the Team Leader, Supervisor, Customer Relations Managers, Operations Managers or HOD.
Main Relationships – B2C/B2B
- Danish Team Leader
- Customer Relations Manager
- Danish Representatives
- Shift Managers
- SLS (Second Level Support) Team
Knowledge Skills & Experience:
Must have/Essential Skills:
- High Level in Danish and excellent command of English, both verbal and written.
- Previous proven customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus.
- Computer literacy and internet knowledge/experience.
- High level of intelligence, reasoning and analytical ability.
- Ability to comprehend and analyse financial/statistical data.
- Good negotiation skills, empathy and an approachable nature.
- Confident verbal communicator and the ability to take decisions.
- Strong team player, confident and flexible when required.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Willingness to work out of set business hours – for example late nights and weekends.
Nice to have/ Desirable:
- Experience in Fraud or Risk Management.
- Experience in the Online Gaming Sector.
- Knowledge of CRM systems used by 888.
- Ability to go the extra mile.
- Sales Experience.
- Excellent Communication and negotiation skills (both verbal and written).
- Good working knowledge of the Support key functions, procedures and policies.
- Problem solving, investigative and multi-tasking skills, with the highest attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team in a dynamic and fast moving environment.
The Support Department operates a variety of 8-hour shifts according to business needs.
The Team is required to work five (5) shifts in any given week with 2 days off, which may be split.
Successful candidates will ideally have experience in the Gaming Industry, however, this is not essential as extensive training and development is provided by us.
If you are interested in either of this role, please send us your CV via the “Bewerben”-button below.