We are searching for a Customer Advisor with Danish language skills for our offices in Benalmádena.
Bank Norwegian started in 2007 for Norway, Sweden joined in 2013 and late 2015 Finland and Denmark became a part of the family as well. Bank Norwegian provides online bank offers, free deposit accounts with attractive interest rates, flexible consumer loans and beneficial credit card products. Main services are distributed through the Internet and Self Service. Work tasks will include responding to incoming customer requirements via telephone and mail, as well as contacting existing clients.
We are looking for candidates:
- That are fluent in Danish
- That have good English skills
- Who are service-minded and have good communication skills.
- Who thrive in a hectic professional work environment
- Who easily adapts to new IT systems and tools.
- Who have experience within customer service
- Who have an understanding of economics and numbers.
- Stable work contract – from day one
- Competitive salary
- International career opportunities and the possibility to practice your language skills
- Opportunity to work in and experience a multicultural and international environment
- A modern and open office solution with hybrid work from home/office
- Different team parties and office events
- Opportunities for a personal career
Previous experience from the banking sector and/or a credit institution, primarily from the Nordic countries is an advantage Since our employees are handling credit information on behalf of our Client, we are searching for candidates that have a good and stable economic history. If you think this sounds interesting, please apply online with your CV and cover letter.
START: As soon as possible
LOCATION: Malaga, Benalmádena
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
How does Webhelp respond to the Covid-19 situation?
Due to the current situation, we are receiving more questions regarding vacancies and practical questions about e.g. job start. We understand why and therefore, you can read here how we are responding to the Covid-19 situation.