Would you like to experience Lisbon and at the same time gain international work experience at one of the worlds biggest companies? Are you a great communicator who enjoys providing the best possible customer experience? Then this might be the job opportunity you have been waiting for!
In this role you’ll participate in ensuring high quality customer service for distributors and receivers in over 220 countries and locations all over the world. Our client works on behalf of the worlds largest package delivery company and is now looking to strengthen their team of Danish speaking customer service representatives in Lisbon. As a customer service agent it is your responsibility to handle customer questions and requests in the most professional and effective manner possible. Through incoming phone calls, emails and chat you will be assisting the Danish speaking customers using the company's services.
The ideal candidate
- Native level Danish speaker who is able to communicate in English with colleagues
- Takes responsibility in their work
- Has completed high school
- Is flexible and able to work in shifts
- Enjoys interacting with other people and working in a service-oriented environment
In your free time you will be able to experience all that Lisbon has to offer, like the sandy beaches, great nightlife, artsy cobblestone streets or perhaps you and your new colleagues will participate in a surfing class, or check out the rich cultural heritage. Sounds like fun right!?
The employer offers
- A relocation package to Lisbon including; flight tickets, airport pick up and possibility to rent accommodation in a company apartment
- 2 weeks of paid introductory training
- Monthly salary of 1560€ + bonus
- 12 months contract, full time, with paid holidays
- 2 yearly complimentary flight tickets home
- Company doctor and health insurance
- Help with ID and bank account and getting set up.
- International and modern workplace
- Free Portuguese language courses, surfing lessons, sport activities, events and much more!
Send in your application in English today! We conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to telling you more about the position!
We look forward to hearing from you!