At HCL, innovation is not just another word, it’s part of our organizational heritage and DNA – a journey that began in 1976 and continues to power us ahead even today. The culture at HCL Technologies – ideapreneurship™ as we call it – makes the license to ideate a distinctive organizational capability. We see a grassroot movement that has rallied the entire organization behind this innovation agenda, in a manner that leads to relationships that deliver value beyond the contract to our customers. ideapreneurship™ – is based on the fundamental belief of inverting the organizational pyramid and engaging, enabling and empowering the front line. This is because we understand that they are best placed to appreciate and understand the customers’ business and shape the roadmap to enhance the ‘value zone’ created in every interaction they have.
Ideapreneurship puts employees at the forefront of innovation where they innovate and collaborate with each other and with customers to seed, nurture and harvest ideas. This innovation and collaboration culture has given rise to a number of key enablers and tools to bring about a business impact.
Reporting to the Office Escalated Support Team leader, the Escalated Support Specialist will provide support to specific speaking customers, field engineers and business partners engineers for escalated issues, there is a strong focus on solving issues in a timely and efficient manner, resulting in first call resolution and a high level of customer satisfaction.
- A-Level Education / Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Relevant Technical qualifications.
- A strong aptitude and interest in developing detailed printer hardware knowledge to a Specialist level.
- Able to communicate in English and required advertised language with complete accuracy and clarity, both verbal and written.
- Able to control interactions with customers using persuasion and influencing skills.
- Able to work under pressure and deal positively with difficult situations.
- Aptitude for understanding and troubleshooting technical problems.
- Able to convey sensitivity and a positive approach to customer needs.
- Can demonstrate effective interactive skills and ability to work as part of a team.
Other Skills & Knowledge Essential:
- Fluency in English and Danish
- Minimum of 1 year working in supporting electro-mechanical devices
- Skill and competency at providing professional technical telephone support.
- Experienced at troubleshooting known/unknown technical queries.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Meal Allowance on Card
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Parenthood Program
- Well-rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages
- On-site gym: includes indoor pool access, fitness classes, and a football pitch
- Staff Canteen with varied food options and river-facing balcony seating
Make part of this expanding dream in Lisbon!