Today HP is a $50+ billion fortune 50 company with just under 50,000 employees worldwide across 190 countries. HP is about innovation, it’s who we are and what we have been doing since 1939, we keep reinventing ourselves. Together we challenge convention, pushing each other to surprise the world.
We are seeking Danish speakers to work as an EMEA Value Channel Inside Presales Technical Consultant (or “ITC” in short) who plays a critical role as trusted advisor to our customers and business partners with technical answers and recommendations, plus consultancy and advice.
This role provides technical presales consulting support on the HP value portfolio of Personal Systems products and solutions, including Workstations, Mobile Workstations, Thin Clients, and Retail Points of Sale. The team provides support in 8 languages across all countries in Europe, Middle-East and Africa and is composed of members from all over the world.
In this role the candidate will receive continuous face-to-face, hands-on and virtual trainings on technologies, HP’s leading products, solutions and services. Trainings will be held in Barcelona and abroad to develop skills and competencies on the latest and most current IT subject areas.
The ideal candidate should have a genuine passion for technology and understanding how it works.
The Value Channel Inside Presales Technical Consultant (ITC) mission is to support sales opportunities by providing technical guidance via email and telephone, from a central location in Barcelona, to our business partners and HP Channel Sales Representatives on value products, solutions and services. The TC will deliver technical and solution expertise in order to help HP Partners create solutions to win business and provide an excellent level of total customer experience (TCE). The TC will also engage other technical resources (Presales organization, EMEA regional and World Wide Divisional resources, etc) where needed.
- Provide technical recommendations, direction and guidance on HP value products, solutions and services. This includes HP Workstations, Mobile Workstations, Thin Clients, Retail Point of Sales, Digital Signage, Accessories, relevant software and solutions.
- Answering and tracking technical questions from partners
- Present the advantages of HP’s PPS products and solutions.
- Helping sales representatives to respond to customers’ requests for information, proposal and Quote (RFI, RFP, RFQ).
- Support sales opportunities with HP Channel Partners requiring an in-depth or technical understanding of HP’s offering.
- Propose and help our partners build the most competitive configurations and solutions for our customers
- Support partners on the status of technical and environmental regulations
- Deliver trainings to other departments about PPS value products and solutions.
- Raise and manage technical escalations on questions and technical issues which cannot be solved within the Value Channel Inside Technical Consultants team.
- Provide proactive technical updates to the sales community supported.
- Maintain the quality of the service and the total customer experience (TCE).
- Maintain and manage a competitive and appropriate level of technical and professional competence.
- Native or mastery level language skills in one of the languages mentioned above. (French, Dutch, German, Swedish, Danish or Russian)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Recent Bachelor’s graduate degree or equivalent experience preferably in a engineering field.
- Has good analytical, organizational and team skills
- Works on problems and projects and is detail oriented
- Demonstrates ability to stay focused on goals and objectives
- Is self-motivated and shows an ability to operate with minimal tactical direction
- Has good presentation skills.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Motivated to search out knowledge and continuously learn.
- Opportunity to work in an international organization with colleagues coming from all over the world.
- Our Women Network organizes activities such as; Networking, the promotion of STEM vocations, talks on: improving business acumen, work life balance and skills of the future etc.
- Diverse, continued internal growth and career opportunities. Including HP’s own learning platform and LinkedIn Learning.
- An attractive benefit package:
- Health & Life insurance
- Lunch at reduced prices at our canteen/ ticket restaurant vouchers
- HP product discount
- Flex optimization program: Kindergarten tickets, transport discount
- Work life balance /flexible working hours
- Women, Pride, Young employees, Sustainability and DisAbility! Just a few of our fantastic global business networks you can get involved with locally.
- We also dedicate time and resources to contribute with our community through Corporate Volunteering activities, including our onsite HP Charity day
- Do you like to give back to the community? Then join one of our many volunteering teams or be a part of the incredible HP charity day held on site annually.
- Love sports? Then take advantage of our sports centre (indoor and outdoor); gym, squash courts, tennis courts, basketball courts and with 25+ regular coordinated activities / sports by employees, such as HIIT training, squash, basketball and yoga
- We have an onsite Doctor and medical team for our employees, including services such as: nutrition, physiotherapy and general health
- Free daily printing Happy hour – from photographs, to large posters. And Hands-on workshops to print with the latest technology – from wall covers to 3D printed models
- Gaming area with HP OMEN’s and Pavilion’s complete gaming line up including Omen gaming chairs and several games both for playing alone, online or multiplayer
- A Young employee Network (YEN) which host fun events on a regular basis; such as “beer bust” Fridays at different venues including the beach in the summer time.