Rudolf Ostermann GmbH, with headquarters in Bocholt (Germany), is a customer-oriented, highly experienced, continually expanding wholesaler for the carpentry and furniture industry. With about 450 employees and a dispatch of up to 6,000 positions daily, OSTERMANN is the European leader in edges and accessories. From Bocholt and offices in the Netherlands, UK, Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic and Romania, OSTERMANN supplies more than 25,000 carpenters, furniture producers and interior design companies all over Europe.
To further grow our business in Scandinavia we require a Sales Advisor to work in our head office in Bocholt Germany. The suitable candidate should be able to work as part of a team, as well as on their own, and will be expected to:
- Acquisition, development and consulting of Scandinavian customers in internal sales over the telephone
- Product advice, offer and order preparation as well as after sales service
- Take inbound calls responding to client orders and enquiries
- Make outbound calls to new and existing customers in order to build and maintain client relationships
- Be able to manage accounts and perform other office duties as required
- All information will require to be meticulously logged in our CRM system
- Completed vocational training or university degree
- Fluent in English and native language skills in a Scandinavian language
- Having a friendly and engaging personality
- Comfortable working with a range of different people
- Should have a confident manner
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Able to work as part of a sales team
- Be able to demonstrate excellent Customer Service
- Confident in using a variety of IT packages
- Willing and open to learn
- First experience in sales
- Confident in using MS Office products
We offer you the possibility to actively participate in the success of a growing and employee-oriented company. After a thorough initial training into your field of applications as well as our product range we are offering you multifaceted, exciting tasks within a friendly team, with a secure job and many staff events and benefits.
- health management (massages, health days, ergonomic workstations, local sport events, occupational health care)
- staff events (e.g. summer party, Christmas party)
- free coffee
- attractive social benefits
- personal coaching and development
Have we caught your attention?
Please send us your detailed application including your expected salary, preferably via email.